|Walk through snake country in confidence!|
Snake boots have several pros as well as a few cons going for them.
To start with, lets look at some of the pros:
- Effective: Snake boots are 100% effective against all snake bites that are below their top.
- Comfortable: If you get yourself a good, quality pair of snake boots, they will be surprisingly comfortable and you will barley notice the added length unless it is hot .
- Sturdy: A good pair of snake boots are built tough and give you plenty of support much like a regular pair of high quality boots.
- Style: Snake boots can be purchased to fit any type of style, but if you like the western style and outdoor style, then there are definitely plenty of boots to choose from. Check out the different styles from the best snake boot manufactures at the link below.
|Danner Pronghorn Snake Boot|
- Hot: Snake boots can become uncomfortably hot when the heat cranks up
- Expensive: a good pair of snake boots will cost at least $100, with the higher quality snake boots costing at least $200. Check the link below for the prices on snake boots.
- Size: Snake boots take up quite a bit of space when not in use.
|One of several Chippewa Snake Boot Models|
Chippewa also manufacture snake boots and have a lot to offer with the style being predominately western in nature. They are very comfortable though and look very nice. They a especially popular in the south where rattlesnake roundups are a common occurrence.
There is a lot more information to share on snake boots, but you should go to the website where they really know what they are talking about: http://SnakeProofGear.com/snake-boots